1 DAY QUAD
This day trip is the perfect introduction to quad and buggy riding. It allows you to.
Immerse yourself in a lunar type desert landscape. Leaving Marrakech behind, you will be taken through differing arid landscapes before reaching a lush oasis of Palm trees. The ride starts with desert plateaus and continues to a typical Berber village and climbs up a steep hill that overlooks the palm grove.
You will discover the Berber hospitality around a traditional tagine or couscous meal with the locals. After lunch the return ride will take you along dirt tracks dunes and plains, crossing wadis and the famous palm grove with a backdrop of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. This is a fun day out for all the family, children will especially love the adventure!
- Transferring (where we pick you up at your accommodation and drop you back)
- Guide, quad bike, fuel, helmet.
- Lunch with a local family.
- Liability insurance
- Ensure you wear a pair of sneakers or closed shoes to drive and warm clothing during the winter.
- Minors aged 16 and over must have parental permission to be able to drive a quad.
- Morning: Departure from your hotel will be at 9am – until 6 pm.
|Price per pilot||120 €|
|Price per passenger||50 €|
|-50% off for kids under 12 years old.|