1/2 DAY QUAD
Half a day at the lake, mountains and desert: 40 min from Marrakech
For lovers of unspoilt nature and travellers in search of beautiful discoveries and welcoming cultures.
This is a exciting circuit in the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains. Our professional guides are friendly, considerate and attentive to your needs.
We cater for all different levels of experience. There are a variety of beautiful landscapes throughout the course such as calm lakes, picturesque mountains and the scenic desert.
You will begin at the beautiful Agafay desert with its arid hills and smooth stones,you will then ride up the steep trails that will lead you through the typical Berber villages. This route offers you a stunning and unique view of the lakes that will take your breath away!
You will then continue through the eucalyptus forest down to Lake Takerkoust where you can relax . Whilst taking in the sun rays and enjoying this spectacular view of the snow capped mountains, you will be offered traditional Moroccan mint tea along with a snack at our Inn
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Quads 350cc for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Transferring (where we pick you up at your accommodation and drop you back
- Guide, quad bike, fuel, helmet
- Tea & snack in the restaurant by the lak
- Liability insurance
- Total time about 4.30 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, ride, debriefing & hotel or riad return.
- Ensure you wear a pair of sneakers or closed shoes to drive and warm clothing during the winter.
- Minors aged 16 and over must have parental permission to be able to drive a quad.
- Morning: Departure from your hotel will be at 9am – until 1 pm.
- Afternoon: Departure from your hotel will be at 2pm – until 6 pm.
|Pilot /quad||65 €|
|Passager /quad||25 €|
|50% off for kids under 12 years old.|